We're Giving Away €1,000 of Oil Each Day...
Whether you’re a farmer or a homeowner, get your name in the hat!
We have €1,000 worth of Home Heating Oil, Agricultural Oil, or HVO to give away every day during the Ploughing Championships 2023.
It’s your choice!
Terms & Conditions
1. Every use who enters their details between 12:00am on Tuesday 19/09/2023 and 11:59pm on Thursday 21/09/2023 will automatically be entered into the draw.
2. Any entries before or after these dates are ineligible.
2.Winners will be picked at random from all entries received by 21st September 2023.
3. One entry per person will be counted for each individual entrant.
4. This giveaway applies only to agricultural fuels, home heating oils (kerosense or gas oil) or hydrotreated vegetable oil supplied by Certa. Prizes may not be exchanged for other products supplied by Certa, or the equivalent cash value.
5. This competition is not open to Certa employees, their immediate families or any companies in the DCC Group.
6. This competition is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are not received by Certa. Individuals entering this competition will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
8. Certa reserves the right to verify any entry including but not limited to age.
9. In the vent that the winner declines the prize awarded to him/her or Certa is unable to contact the winner after reasonable efforts have been made, Certa may award the prize to another entrant, selected at random by Certa representatives.
10. Certa reserves the right to disqualify any contestant for any reason whatsoever at its sole discretion. Any person or persons found to be in disregard of any of the above rules will be disqualified automatically.
11. Certa reserves the right to suspend or terminate the competition or amend these terms and conditions at any time without notice for any technical or commercial reasons.
12. By accepting the prize, the winner grants Certa permission to use and publish his/her name and image in such media as Certa may choose (including but not limited to the internet and social media) for advertising and promotional purposes without additional consideration.
13. Certa is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner or any other person with whom the winner shares or gives the prize.
14. By entering any competition, entrants agree that Certa may contact them from time to time with updates on Certa products and/or services. This communication can be completed via email, SMS, telephone or any other manner. Should competition entrants wish to be removed from such a contact list, they should email [email protected] and requested removal.
15. The promotion is subject to Irish law. Certa Ireland Limited, Registered in Ireland at La Vallee House, Upper Dargle Road, Bray, Co Wicklow.