Why Join The Certa Team
We Have Something For Everyone
If you are passionate about what you do and want to drive our business forward, we want you on our team.
- Competitive Salary
- Commission (role dependent)
- Bonus Schemes (role dependent)
- Life Cover
- Employee Discounts
- Savings Scheme
- Tax Saver Travel Passes
- Annual Wellness Allowance
- Discounted Healthcare
- Annual Wellbeing Programme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Ergonomic Assessment
- Annual Medicals (role dependent)
- Mental Health First Aid Team
- Social Club
- DCC Graduate Programme
- Educational Assistance
- Professional Subscriptions
- Internal Training Programmes
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Part-Time Working
- Hybrid Working
- Nationwide Locations
Diversity & Inclusion
Training & Skill Development
The skills, knowledge and expertise of those who work at Certa set us apart and are central to our success. We want every one of our colleagues to reach their full potential and be the best that they can be.
Unlock your potential
At Certa, we ensure you have the opportunity to develop your skills and talents. Whether that’s through having access to DCC’s Learning & Development Programmes, being supported to undertake external training with our Financial Educational Assistance or with on-the-job development. Whatever your ambition, we support you to reach your full potential.
DCC Graduate Programme
Being part of the DCC business gives our colleagues access to the DCC Graduate Programme. This programme is aimed at supporting the development of global business leaders for the future.
Health & Wellbeing
We care about the health, safety & wellbeing of our colleagues. At Certa, we make sure our team members get all the support they need, to be the best that they can be.
Our dedicated team of Mental Health First Aiders are on hand to listen and support our colleagues when they are facing challenges or need a helping hand.
How we support our colleagues
Our colleagues’ wellbeing is a top priority
Work Well - Live Better
Employee Assistance Programme
Our Employee Assistance Programme offers confidential and independent external support 24/7 for all our employees
Our Annual Physical Fitness & Wellbeing Allowance allows colleagues to purchase items that support their Wellbeing. So whether it’s gym membership, yoga classes, or nutritional advice, we support our colleagues to maintain their fitness and physical wellbeing by contributing to the cost.
Webinars with Zevo Health
Our partnership with Zevo Health helped us to include several webinars for all our workmates:
- We kick-started the new year with a self-care webinar and by setting wellbeing goals
- On the 18th of March we marked World Sleep Day with a webinar on the importance of sleep
- Acknowledging April as World Stress Month, one of our Zevo Health coaches delivered a webinar with top tips on managing stress.
- Our webinar on rebuilding social connections helped our teammates as they were returning to office post Covid.
We give back because it is the right thing to do. At Certa, we believe that it is important to our people that we give back. We provide Volunteering Days to our team members so that we can support giving back and building connections with our local communities.
We sponsor several local teams and local charities.