A Tailored Solution To Your Lubricant Requirements
Our dedicated team works closely with you for a “hands-on” approach. This helps us give you a customised solution which would include all the products for your needs and the right equipment – should you need it.
Our sales team has an abundant wealth of experience in the engine oil and lubricants business to tailor the perfect solution for you.
- We offer full service from top to bottom.
- Full Technical Advice and Consultation
- Product Recommendations
- Next Day Delivery Service
- Marketing Initiatives
- Personal Contact For Your Account
We offer workshop programmes for our customers. Contact our team to check your eligibility.
Order In Bulk
Benefits of bulk delivery
- Best available prices for premium grade Texaco lubricants.
- Compliance with EPA with double-bonded tanks
- Improved waste stream management and zero drum disposal.
For more information on our tank range and for workshop programme eligibility.
We deliver leading-edge equipment protection, performance and reliability with Texaco world-class lubricant technologies. With the global technical expertise of Chevron, and our on-hand technical teams, ensure that your end-users get all the support they need to use the right product, the right way.
With the extensive knowledge from the sales team at Certa, and in-depth knowledge of Texaco products in all sectors, we offer the best support for all our customers at all times.
Get the right oil in the right place
Our online recommendation guide is available for all product queries and the team at Certa can ensure that all queries are answered comprehensively. Let us give you a hand, and have the peace of mind of using the right oil in the right place.
Make sure your equipment maintenance managers get the information they require. Understand best practice preventative maintenance through Chevron’s LubeWatch oil analysis programme. Ensure best quality information and assistance on equipment performance and lubricant status in all heavy industrial and mobile applications.
Engineering Support Services
- Get site lubrication surveys from experienced, and best-in-industry engineers
- Lubrication training that is specifically tailored to meet customer needs
- Identify route causes and solutions to lubrication problems through Oil Debris Analysis coupled with full investigative back-up service
- Transformer oil analysis
- Environmental training
- Computerised lubrication packages