Probably The Easiest Competition You'll Enter This Christmas...
Take 20 Seconds to fill out the form & you’re in with a chance to win one of our €200 Vouchers this December (We’ve got 5 up for grabs!)
The Lucky winners will be selected on December 20th.
Terms & Conditions
1. Every user who enters their details between 12:00am on Friday 01/12/2023 and 11:59pm on Tuesday 19/12/2023 will automatically be entered into the draw.
2. Any entries before or after these dates are ineligible.
3. The draw will take place at 4pm Wednesday 20th December 2023 and the winner will be notified on the same day by phone or e-mail.
4. Each prize winner receive a Tesco Voucher worth €200. 5 vouchers will be issued in total.
5. This competition is not open to Certa employees, their immediate families or any companies in the DCC Group.
6. This competition is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are not received by Certa. Individuals entering this competition will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
8. Entries must be strictly in accordance with these terms and conditions and any other conditions in the messaging or promotions around such competition or they will be invalid.
9. Certa reserves the right to verify any entry including but not limited to age.
10. Certa accepts no responsibility or liability for entries or information relating to entries that are lost.
11. Certa representatives will pick the winner from valid entries received. The decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. No cash or other alternative will be offered and prizes are non-transferable. Certa reserves the right at its sole discretion to substitute or alter the prize with cash to the same value for any reason and without notification.
13. In the event that the winner declines the prize awarded to him/her or Certa is unable to contact the winner after reasonable efforts have been made, Certa may award the prize to another entrant, selected at random by Certa representatives.
14. Certa reserves the right to disqualify any contestant for any reason whatsoever at its sole discretion. Any person or persons found to be in disregard of any of the above rules will be disqualified automatically.
15. Certa reserves the right to suspend or terminate the competition or amend these terms and conditions at any time without notice for any technical or commercial reasons.
16. By accepting the prize, the winner grants Certa permission to use and publish his/her name and image in such media as Certa may choose (including but not limited to the internet and social media) for advertising and promotional purposes without additional consideration.
17. Certa is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner or any other person with whom the winner shares or gives the prize.
18. The promotion is subject to Irish law. Certa Ireland Limited, Registered in Ireland at La Vallee House, Upper Dargle Road, Bray, Co Wicklow.
19. Please email us at: [email protected] for further details.